picture   Services • Taxes • News
Accounting Services

Provide us with your monthly check register, bank statement and
sales information.

• Reconcile your bank statement.
• Reconcile your checkbook.
• Prepare your sales tax report
• Prepare financial statements
• Update your depreciation schedule
• Review financial reports with you

Additional Monthly Services
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable

Tax Services

We are available throughout the year to assist with your tax questions. Tax Planning and Consultation available monthly, quarterly or annually. Federal and State (all) Tax Preparation available for:

    • Individuals
    • Farms
    • Businesses
    • Partnerships
    • LLCs
    • Corporations
    • Trusts
    • Estates
    • Non-Profits
Tax planning and consultation available monthly, quarterly and annually.

Payroll Services

• Check Preparation
• Direct Deposit
• Federal Deposits
• State Deposits
• WI "My Tax Account" Reporting
• Quarterly Reporting

Each Pay Period
• Payroll checks
• Employee earnings statement
• Payroll check register
• WT-4 New Hire Submission
• Federal and State deposit coupons prepared as required

• Federal 941 reports
• State unemployment reports

• W2s
• W3s
• WT-7s
• 940 Federal unemployment forms
• 943 Federal Agricultural wage
• reconciliations
• 1099s
• 1096s

Other Services

Fees based on time and materials.

• Quickbooks Consulting
• Spreadsheets
• Personalized Forms
• Inventory
• Loan Packages Prepared
• Student Financial Aid Forms
• Personal Financial Statement
• Tax Planning
• Copies
• Fax
• Budgets
• Workman’s Compensation Audits
• WT-4 Submission
• QuickBooks Set-up & Consults
• Federal Employer ID Application
• Non Profit Application
• State Business Registration
• Corporate Registration

Your Company Picnic

Employee gatherings may be tax deductible

Do you throw a holiday party, summer outing or a similar type of event for your employees? The expense of providing recreational, social or similar activities (including the use of a facility) for your employees is deductible and isn’t subject to the 50% limit. ...read more

Are You Withholding the Right Amount?

Receiving a tax bill or huge refund?

In some years you may owe the IRS money; in other
years you may receive a huge refund. If this happened
to you, it might be a good time to reassess whether you’re withholding the right amount from your paycheck.
...read more

Protecting Your Business From Scams

Fraudulent activity is on the rise

Approximately 1 in 18 Americans have their identities stolen each year. Among the many identity theft scams is an emerging hoax in which cybercriminals obtain remote control of computer systems to hack into sensitive employee information to steal identities.. ...read more

The Rise of Identity Theft and Tax Scams

How to avoid being a victim

Each year, tax scams seem to run more and more rampant, making proper security and privacy protocols critically important. According to the Bureau of Justice statistics, approximately 1 in 18 Americans have their identities stolen each year. ...read more

Credit Card Debt Forgiveness

In general, canceled debt is considered taxable income; however, there are some exceptions. If you receive a Form 1099-C but the creditor is still trying to collect the debt, then the debt has not been canceled and you do not have taxable cancellation of debt income. ...read more

Applying for Social Security Benefits
 at Age 62

Thinking about retiring?

Early retirement is an option for many taxpayers. However, before making the decision, you need a few facts.

It’s important to understand that the more years of work you put in after the age of 62 (the earliest possible social security retirement age), the more social security benefits you’ll have to look forward to. Retiring at the age of 62 means that your benefits will be about 25 percent lower than they would be if you waited until you reached full retirement age. ...read more


Student Loan Interest Deduction

Ease the burden of payments

Here are pointers to help guide you in claiming the deduction:
• You can deduct up to $2,500 in student loan interest that you paid during the year.
• You can claim the deduction as an adjustment to income, so you don’t need to worry about itemizing your deductions on Form 1040, Schedule A. ...read more